There are a number of items you will need to pack or purchase in town before setting out on your eco adventure.
Suggested items to pack and bring along for eco-tours:
- Identification, Health Card and Passport (if applicable)
- Tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals with good tread
- Light cotton trousers, shorts
- Tee-shirts, long-sleeved shirt, sweat shirt
- Rain protection and windbreaker
- Bathing suit, one towel
- Sun protection – sun block high factor
- Head protection – baseball caps, hat or scarf
- Effective insect repellent (Please no aerosols)
- Small flash light and spare batteries
- Small backpack for daily essentials
- Don’t forget your camera and plenty of film!
- Hiking boots and socks
- River shoes – lightweight, closed toes
For camping eco-tours:
- Sleeping bag
- Ground mat
- Bring your own food or include additional $100 daily per person for food supplied.
Allow us to share this love and knowledge with you on a journey through our history and our cultural and natural heritages, as we take you off the beaten track for an exhilarating and unforgettable wilderness experience.